Terms & Conditions
Welcome to izaara.in. This website is owned and operated by izaara.in. having its Registered Office at 301/302, Man Excellenza, 106, S.V. Road, Opp. Pawan Hans, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai - 400056. By using izaara.in or making a purchase with izaara.in. you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions listed below or as maybe revised from time to time at the sole discretion of izaara.in and that you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions whenever you access this website. Your agreement to these terms and conditions are a legal binding contract between you and izaara.in.
We reserve the rights to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you of the same and any change shall be deemed to be accepted by you and binding on you.
All rights, including but not limited copyrights, in this website are owned by or licensed to Izaara. Any use of this website or its contents for copying, storing, downloading, selling, duplicating or scrapping for commercial use or for any other purpose whatsoever, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Eligibility to use
Use of this website is available only to persons who have attained age of majority and competent to enter into a legally binding contract.
Prices of Products and Services
Izaara.in has taken care in giving details of the prices, packages and other information of the products displayed on the website; however prices are subject to change without any obligation on our part to notify such change to you.
In the event we receive payment by credit card, you agree that you will not seek to charge back or recover your payment or any other losses from izaara.in unless the same is sought on the ground of incorrect or defective product having been delivered to you. Further, you agree that, for the purposes of any applicable credit card scheme rules, (by completing your booking and remitting payment to the relevant Service Providers), Izaara.in has discharged in full its responsibilities to you as regards the Scheme. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree that these Terms and Conditions may be used by izaara.in to resist any charge back you seek to make against Izaara.in if the same if not as per terms hereof. Further in case of charge back the claim should first be lodged with izaara.in. at its shop authorized to receive such claim, within 3 working days of receipt of the product by you along with the products in unused condition in the original packaging along with all tags and original invoice failing which the request for charge back shall not be considered.
Discount Voucher & Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- This Discount Voucher/Card is valid for transactions made at all Izaara Store or Izaara Website.
- Customer needs to show the Discount Coupon or Code to avail the offer.
- Voucher Cannot club with any other live offers or sale discount.
- On the basis of redemption of the discount coupon/card, the customer has to pay the balance amount via E-wallet, Credit Card, or Debit Card or Cash.
- Discount cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- Voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
- All standard T&C and policies like return & refund will remain same as mentioned by Izaara.
- Izaara rules and regulations apply.
- Izaara reserves right to add or modify the terms and conditions.
- Each voucher can only be used once.
In order to be eligible for a return, your returned product(s) should meet the following criteria:
- We require such item(s) be returned within 7 business days. If it has been longer than 7 working days, unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you a refund or an exchange.
- Your item must be unused and kept in the same condition as delivered. It must also be in the original packaging.
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase in order for your return to be completed.
Once we have received and inspected the condition of your returned package, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. You will be notified via email at the email address listed on your account when your order was placed. You will also be notified if your request for a refund is eligible.
If you are approved for a return, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or paid back in the form of your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days as notified in the email. If in case you made cash payment will send you money to your bank account that you have to share with us.
Late or missing refunds: If you have not received a refund after the stated amount of days, please kindly first check your bank account again. If no refund has been made, then please contact your credit card company and/or your banking institution. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us. Nonetheless, if you have gone through all these procedures, and find that you have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchange Policy,We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please send your item to: 301/302 Man Excellenza, Near Pawan Hans, Vile Parle (W). Mumbai - 400 056
Use of content
Izaara authorizes you to view a product material on izaara.in solely for your personal, non commercial use only. All products /services and information displayed on izaara.in. constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to acceptance and the terms and conditions as listed herein. izaara.in reserves the right to accept or reject your offer, without offering any reason/s for the same. Our acceptance shall be constituted by dispatch of the products.
zaara.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at anytime, without notice izaara.in. reserves its right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this web site.
izaara.in shall deliver all products purchased online within 1 week from the date of purchase. We use third party courier / postal services for delivery and shall not be liable for any delay caused from the delivery service providers.
Before accepting delivery of the product/s, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, please refuse to take delivery of the package, otherwise it will be presumed that you have accepted delivery. In the event you return any item which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, there will be no additional shipping charges.
General Limitation on Liability
You agree that under no circumstance will izaara.in. or any of our affiliates and our and their directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, predecessors, successors or assigns, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits and damages that result from inconvenience, delay, loss of use, or physical or psychological injury) related to or arising out of use of the materials and website provided by us, and the contents of the materials and the website, arrangements made based on information related to or obtained from the materials and website, or products or services related to or obtained from the materials and website, even if we or they have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold izaara.in. and our affiliates, and our and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from:
- Your use of this website any website materials, or services obtained on or through this website.
- Any arrangements you make based on information obtained on or through this website.
- Any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission, you agree that you will not send or transmit to izaara.in by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the "Contact Us" link) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party- If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to izaara.in by email, you agree such submission is non-Confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to izaara.in. by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted izaara.in a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed.
izaara.in may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sub licenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to izaara.in by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able are bound to do so. Any communication within these Public Areas shall comply with various terms and conditions specifically mentioned herein.
izaara.in offers several tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your izaara.in passwords and/or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to:
- Control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords.
- Authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your izaara.in. account and password.
- Promptly inform izaara.in. of any need to deactivate a password. You hereby grant izaara.in and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the site izaara.in cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using izaara.in. tools and services.
» None of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and izaara.in. and you shall have no authority to bind izaara.in. in any manner whatsoever.
Products and services once booked through izaara.in can be cancelled within 24 hrs from the time of booking.
Advertisements, searches and links to other sites
- izaara.in may provide links to third party websites. Izaara.in also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and izaara.in. may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content.
- izaara.in does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites.
- izaara.in is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the izaara.in. Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.
- Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
- izaara.in does not endorse any product advertised on the izaara.in
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for izaara.in. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Customer Confidentiality Assured
izaara.in prides itself on complete respect of personal information and client confidentiality, as well as maintaining privacy for our clients' families and loved ones. The material information and documents that we collect from our users is only used to facilitate the selection of desired facility and accordingly offer the most suitable treatment. We do not sell or share your information to any third party at any time without your permission. Personal information given to izaara.in. com through this service will be kept confidential.
- These Terms & Conditions/Agreement are subject to the laws of India. All disputes, differences and claims arising out of the same shall be subject to Indian Laws.
- You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website or any of the Terms and Conditions set out therein. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly approximate values. While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of product, weather at the time of differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors. A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the product received. izaara.in believes that all online buyers are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual product or accessories ordered and all customers who order products online are aware of the fact.
For product and services information, you may drop us an email to izaara.in or call our toll free help desk at 1800-222-225 , IST : 10.30 am to 7.30 pm